For the past two years, I seriously doubt if anybody around me are genuinely aware of my age. That includes my classmates, my lecturers and even my parents.
If you’re to get the average age of all my friends, you’re going to get a number that’s about 2 times my age.
I’m not saying it’s a good thing or not, but it’s just that I think I’ve stepped into the adult world a bit too young.
I play neither games nor sports; my exercise is to work out in gym. In my spare time, I don’t go for movies, no televisions, but I read. I meet up with clients, I go for interviews, I work, and I get my pay.
I need to turn a girl down for movie just to work. I concern about my art, I invest in my time and money to improve myself.
Damn, just when other guys at 18 are having fun with their female classmates, I need to get screwed by agents or clients.
Just when I thought I’m really working too hard to achieve what I want, my mum would call and ask, “hey why are you not getting show this week? Why did you reject that show? Ignore the pay, just get more shows lar”
The thing is, I can’t cheapen myself to get more show. I’ve my pride, I’ve my principles. I’m not like those 20++ guys out there spoiling the market. If I want to do a show, I make sure I deliver a good show.
Why do I need to work so hard for? C’mon, I’m just FREAKIN 18.
I need time to learn
I need time to grow
I need time to have fun
I need a life.
God had given me more opportunities and talents than the others. I thank him for that. I promise I won’t let him down. BUT PLEASE, don’t push me. I don’t want to hurry myself into nothing.
Dec 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment