Dec 27, 2007

Anime review: Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi

Guys I'm not trying to mess with you by askin you to go to a DVD store and act retarded trying to recall the name of the anime.





It's definitely one of the BEST japanese animation I've ever watch, followed by teenage mutant ninja turtles.

I got interested in the series after i watched this






The storyboard is just as complicated as the title of the series. The main character of the series, Suzumiya Haruhi (duh) is a hot high school girl (see the pic) who has got no interest in anybody unless if you're an alien, time traveler or superhuman.










She's smart, good at sports, got the attitude and got the look.
I'm not a hardcore otaku and I'm not falling for a fictional anime girl. But girls I'd say she's the ultimate model of a young seductress. LoL

She thought that regular school clubs are boring, thus she started her very own club to search for alien, time traveler and superhuman..... without realizing the fact that she's got supernatural power herself.

I don't want to spoiler you lor, check it out yourself. :P

No comments: