
Last Saturday morning, I was in KL and having nothing better to do, I called xiao pang, luo jun and Fergen out. They agreed. Since they were in JB, I bought a bas ticket and i went down to JB immediately after lunch.
We're supposed to meet up in Jusco at 1pm. I'm a bloody pathetic 18 yrs old boy with no driving license. Xiao Pang offered to fetch me there. Xiao Pang told me he has not been there before. Well since I've been there twice last year, I thought I could show him the way there. Being a big distraction and have absolutely no sense of direction, we missed the entrance for the 1st time by driving into the wrong lane.
Heck, 走出去就有路, there is a will, there is way, I'm sure there is an U-turn somewhere ahead.
After the U-turn, we're back on the way. We saw the huge building structure of Jusco on the right hand side of the road, laughing at ourselves saying how ridiculous it was to miss the entrance. There is like so many entrances there, it's just plain stupid to miss it.
Since we're keeping to the right-most lane, we begin to realized that in order to turn right, we need to head up a bridge which is on the left lane. the right most lane is heading straight.
Damn, so for the second time, we bloody missed the bloody entrance again.
Thus we keep strictly to the right most lane, looking for an U-turn, which we then found to be on a bridge which is on the left-most lane. Thus we missed the U-turn again.
After 30 minutes of drive through the relentless terrain under the unmerciful blazing sun, we finally arrived in Jusco.
Fergen was late, because he missed the entrance and need to drive one big round to enter.
NOOB. How could you missed the entrance of such a big mall? Unbelievable
I was definitely exhausted due to the long drive and the wait, and i was hungry like a fish.
We had our lunch in Kenny Rogers' roaster.
The waitress serve us the food that belongs to the table next to us.
Since their food is supposed to arrive first, i could see the young girl of the next table crawling towards Luo Jun and staring at him with vengeance in her eye. If not because of her parents, Luojun could have been eaten.
Then we bought 4 tix to watch 投名状。 LuoJun commented he was desperate to bowl. He rather die if we don't let him bowl. #%$@ there is no place to bowl in Jusco, we left Jusco to another building outside, just to bowl. We left Jusco, JUST to bowl.
Xiao Pang and GenGen agrees to bowl. Majority wins.
You want to know why I don't like to bowl?
P- xiao pang
G-gengen
X- me
J- Luojun

Xiao pang and Luo jun could bowl really well.
Rapport, coincidence, fate, destiny, whatever you call it, it seems that me and gengen ended up in a very competitive tie at our 4 forth bowl.

The tie was broken on the 5th throw, and I'm proud to say that the sum of gengen and my score is not a lot lower than xiao pang's score and luo jun's score.
Then we went back to Jusco to watch 投名状. quite a good movie. though the story line is not as exciting as the 4p07 bros'. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment