Dec 21, 2008

What have I been doin

Last Thursday I had a show at Le Meridien Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. I was told there is going to be 50 audiences, and so I thought it is a small show.

I couldn't be more wrong. It was IBM and Silverhorn's Customer Appreciation night. There were representatives and guest speaker of IBM, and also representative from HCBC, OCBC, and EPF.

The big boss of most of the local banks were there. Crazy production with only VIPs and VVIPs in the crowd.

I was told that I'd have my own room, but at the end I need to share the changing room with two girls. Kinda crappy for big productions like this, heck, it's fun. :)

Highlight of the day.

One guy asked me if I can make his mate disappear.

"I can't make him disappear, but if he wants to join the party, he'd need his ID tag."

Then I pulled out his ID tag from my pocket. Killer reactions, that's why I love pickpocketing.

Tried some pseudo mind reading stuffs by applying my knowledge on NLP and psychology. Worked well too.

Had a blast. If I am as good as my last show, I am so damn fucking godlike now. LOLx

No comments: