Didn't expect holiday to be this exhausting. Kinda productive, learned new skills.
Cleaned up my room, everything is in order, ready to face more challenges.
Reading a book by Dick Taverne, The March of Unreason. I like the author, he is a scientific skeptic too. ;)
Tomorrow sem 2 starts.
Sort of miss her.
Talked to my SG bro Lohser yesterday. Had a discussion on Cat & Dog Theology. Interesting stuff, applies to BGR too. I'd grab that book and read more about it soon.
Imagine you have a cat and a dog. You treat both of them equally nice, give them everything they asked for.
Even though they were treated equally, their perception on the situation differs.
Dog thinks: "He is so nice to me. He must be God."
Cat thinks: "He is so nice to me. I must be God."
Girl if I am being nice to you, it doesn't mean you are a goddess.
You're just lucky. Very lucky.
Dec 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment