Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time: 1720
Name: Kenoph Lai Wee Siang
Sisters: -
Brothers: 2 :D
shoe size: 8
Height: 170cm
Where do you live: KL cheras
Favourite drinks: mineral water
Favourite breakfast: Milk. cereal egg
Have you ever been on a plane: yes
Swam in the ocean: no
Fallen asleep in school: Seldom awake
Broken someone's heart: LoL. Yes
Fell off your chair: Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes
Saved e-mails: yes
What is your room like: LoL.
What's right beside you: my daughter
What is the last thing you ate: Mee Goreng with Annexe members
Ever had chicken pox: no
Sore throat: yes
Stitches: yes
Broken nose: no
Do you believe in love at first sight: used to. Now not sure. LoL
Like picnics: no.
Who was the last person you danced with: My classmates in dance dance? :P
Last made you smile: Children at purelife society
last yelled at: LoL. My mentor lorz....
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: yes
Kissed anyone: no
Get sick: no..
Talked to an ex: no
Miss someone: yes
Eat: Duh?
Best feeling in the world: Pickpocketing. But my magic friend told me it should be falling in love.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: NO.
What's under your bed: LoL
Who do you really hate: myself sometimes
What time is it now: 1728
Random:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: no
Q: Do you have any siblings: refer up
Q: Do you want children: yes
Q: Do you smile often: quite
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Hell yes
Q: Are your toenails painted: No
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: LoL. Jessica Alba.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Practising magic
I can't wait till: I perfected my stage act and pickpocketing
Q: When did you last cry: few days ago
Q: Are you a friendly person: Yes
Q: Do you have any pets: had.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? Myself? LoL
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? I'm sorry. No
Do you sleep with the TV on? once
What are you doing right now? blogging. Downloading History of magic from youtube.
Have you ever crawled through a window? no
Can you handle the truth? Yes.too logical sometimes. Damn me
Are you too forgiving? quite
Are you closer to your mother or father? ... both the same
Who was the last person you cried in front of? Can't remember. should be at least 5 years ago since I last cried infront of someone
How many people can you say you've really loved? approximately 15
Do you eat healthy? used to :P
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? No
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Yes, Long ago.
How often do you go to church?LoL.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? -
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? loud
Are you confident? Over-confident
5 things I was doing 10 years ago.. (1998, when i was primary3)
1- Won National Awards
2- Won international awards
3- Failed PTS. Destroyed my ego.
4- Writting Chinese poetry
5- Cry when bullied
5 things on my to-do list today
1- Perform for purelife (done)
2- Rest well
3- Practise memory techniques
4- Push ups
5-Read
5snacks I enjoy
I don't like snacks. Makes me fat
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1-Invest
2- Open a hospital for my brother
3- Let my grandma go china to visit her relatives
4- Letmy parents retire
5- Save it. When time is right, change the world.
5 bad habbits
1- Arrogant.
2- Lazy
3- Messy
4- Picky
5-Inconsiderate sometimes
5 places I have lived in
1- Kg Jelutong
2- Pontian
3- HCI boarding school
4- UCSI Hostel
5- Angkasa condo
5 jobs I've had
1- Student
2- Magician
3-
4-
5-
5 ppl I tag
1- jensen
2- alex
3- xianyong
4- luo jun
5- Han
May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment