Feb 16, 2008

the watch steal

I received a call a couple of weeks ago from this girl Veronica, the president of Chinese Cultural Club from my ex-college, asking me to perform a pre-show on the Lunar New year Celebration.
Since I used to study there and there is a high chance for me to continue study there, I agreed to perform for just RM 450 an hour, and I’d donate the money to the club. It’s a free show, but I was hoping I can get a free date out of it.
I didn’t expect much beauty from this Veronica, but hey it’s a college show! I’m sure there’d be some really really hot chicks in the event
I was SO wrong.
Veronica was stunningly beautiful yesterday night and I saw no hot chick in the event.
I should call her out.
Okay but there is something I’d really like to share with you. I attempted my first watch steal in a show.
The reaction was as follow
“It’s a nice watch but I think this watch is too big for me, your wrist is a lot more bigger than mine” (me trying to put his watch on my wrist)
Crowd burst into laughter
Victim was laughing with the crowd for 11.234seconds before he realized it’s his watch.
“@#$%!& he stole my watch!”
Damn it’s better than any drugs.
The excitement in your head when you’re executing the steal and the sense of accomplishment when you got away with it is the most pleasurable psychological masturbation I’ve ever had.
Thank you my pickpocket master Samuel.
The most important thing is that I had great fun
I’m falling in love with magic once again.

No comments: