I was so excited that my 1st magic teacher, perl came back from taiwan and he came to my place to stay for 5 days ^^
Talking to him makes me realised how much I've changed.
Not to say whether it's a good thing or not. But I've definitely changed a lot. To use the words from 7 habits, my paradigm shifted tremendously last year
My perspective towards magic has changed. I used to enjoy performing so much, but now, it's just a job.
Dont get me wrong, I still enjoy performing, but the feeling is no longer the same. There is responsibilities on my shoulder, that I must deliver a good show. Damn I missed those days when I bugged my roommates and friends to watch me perform.
Talking to perl is like gettin the same feeling back. I'd be posting a vid of us performing after CNY ^^
Happy CNY^^
Feb 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment