Just got back my result of my part of professional examination and I realized how grotesquely luck I've been throughout my whole life. I don't work as hard as most of my classmates but I've been consistently passing, and I owe all of these to my housemate, Holmes.
Thank you bro you're THE MAN.
Unlike me, he is the studious one and he is one fucking good friend. I am soooo damn lucky to have him as my housemate. SO DAMN LUCKY.
Plan for the holiday:
Yesterday night the jujitsu sensei says I fight like an animal and if I don't control he will ban me so Sparring. OH NO I LOVE SPARRING. I think I need to be more gentle next week. Or maybe I need to fake and lose a match or two. LOLx.
So this holiday I'm going to pick up judo. Adding judo to my jujitsu and karate will make me more complete as a fighter. yeah can learn Muay Thai when I go KT. Then I will be really all rounded. bwahhaha.
And I need to put on 10 kg this holiday. Then need to study a lil bit. Then maybe I will try to get a restaurant gig or something.
Seems like a busy and productive holiday ahead of me
Mar 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment