
I was wandering online until i came across a site that caught my attention. The title really kick ass, it is "Pokemon Dungeons&Dragons mind control".
I LOVE POKEMON, and I LOVE MIND CONTROL. So I clicked the link.
Awesome post. I havent laughed so hard reading since I got addicted to south park.
Take this paragraph for example
POKEMON was BIRTHED In HELL!!
I WANTS WHAT I WANTS WHEN I WANTS IT ...
We are living in a 'Popeye' society
POKEMON is made by the same company which
makes Dungeons & Dragons
It is a mind control game and NOT good for kids!
Interesting ... and your evidence?
These characters are headstrong, stubborn, constantly quibbling, & vindictive.
(yea but they are just cartoon characters.)
Brock has a fascination with the opposite sex,
(and... you don't?)
and Jesse and James reprone to cross-dressing.
(errr I watched pokemon but I doubt their cross dressing left any impact on me. I totally forgotten about it)
Some say Pokemon bigger than past obsessions with Beanie Babies or Star Wars. Even adults are committing Pokemon violence. A North Carolina man was charged with assault for punching a Burger King cashier after he did not get a Pokemon toy with his meal.
(Dumbass and rednecks are EVERYWHERE. Please don't blame pokemon for the crime. This argument is genius, it is like blaming money for bank robberies.
I remember a few years back Singaporeans push each other to get Hello Kitty toy in McDonald's and people get hurt. DAMN perhaps Hello Kitty is from hell too!!!!)
The paragraph on Harry Potter is even more amusing.
Chek it out when you guys are free. http://www.revlu.com/pok.html
Here is another paragraph from the site:
Over time, such a child will become
desensitized to the Holy Spirit and will be increasingly unable to
discern the darkness from the light.
Holy Science. That explains a lot. LOLOLx
No comments:
Post a Comment