Birthday was awesome, surprise party, had 4 cakes and presents.
To me, birthday is the day for me to appreciate what my parents, brothers and friends have done for me.
Thank you.
Earth hour, I love Jenjen's post in his blog.
Met Tony Hassini yesterday. He is the founder of International Magician Society, the Magic club with the most members according to Guinness World Record. He is 67 yrs old but he looked much younger. He said as long as he involves in magic, he can always be like a kid.
That pretty much explains the childlike streak in me too. LOLx
Learnt so much from him.
You don't heal a broken heart by pretending it's not broken. Deceiving self is no different than mental masturbation.
I miss you.
Breaks my heart when I know we are drifting apart.
Mar 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment