Jan 10, 2009

Super emo

Sometimes I wonder how my life is going to be if I am a lot more stupid, irrational, irresponsible, ugly, has no talents and a hell lot more humble.

Life is so simple for most people. They go to school they can fuck their studies, fuck their classmate, make her pregnant, marry her and work as a hawker in pasar malam and fucked their whole life.

For others, they can be mediocre in studies, mediocre at getting chicks, and live a life that nobody cares.

Mine is a lot more fucked up.

I know I asked for it and it is pretty pointless bitching over this now.

There is only so much I can do, perhaps I am not as capable as I thought.

I need to give up some of the things I am holding dear in order to move on.

I remember a professor once said, this path that I have chosen is all about sacrificing and prioritizing.

Good bye commitments, good bye responsibilities, good bye fame,




good bye my girl.

No comments: