Apr 15, 2008

tagged

1. Real name : Lai Wee Siang

2. Nickname : Cannot Fly, Stooge Ogawa, Sugar Lai, Smart ass, Lai the arrogant

3. Married : not yet

4. Male or Female : Male

5. Highschool : Hwa Chong Institution

6. College : UCSI

7. Short or long hair : quite long for a guy

8. Are you a health freak : sort of

9. Height : I'm half hobbit

10. Do you have a crush on someone : used to, now I prefer to look at the mirror

11. Do you like yourself : Hell yes

12. Piercings : no

13. Righty or Lefty : Right



FIRST'S

14. First surgery : feet. and no, it's not for my height growth

15. First piercing(s) : -

16. First person you see in the morning : myself

17. First award : when i was 6

18. First sport you joined : if work out in the gym counts

19. First pet : 4 hamsters ( all died)

20. First vacation : Thailand

22. First crush : hahaha. I think most of my close friend knows about it



CURRENTLY

23. Eating : -

24. Drinking : -

25. I'm about to : work out. Damn my weight is approaching 60 and I've not been working out for weeks



YOUR FUTURE

26. Want kids : Yes. preferably boys

27. Want to get married : Yes

28. Careers in mind : Cardiovascular Surgeon



WHICH ONE IS BETTER

29. Lips or eyes : eyes..

30. Hugs or kisses : hugs

31. Shorter or taller : I prefer shorter girls since I'm a half-hobbit

32. Romantic or spontaneous : Romantic

33. Sensitive or loud : Sensitive

34. Trouble maker or hesitant : trouble maker



HAVE YOU EVER

35. Kissed a stranger : no

36. Drank bubbles : no

37. Lost glasses/contacts : not yet.

38. Ran away from home : no

39. Liked someone younger : yes.

40. Liked someone older : yes

41. Broken someone's heart : yes.

42. Been arrested : no

43. Cried when someone died : no.

44. Liked a friend : no



DO YOU BELIEVE IN

45. Yourself : Always

46. Miracles : Thanks to God

47. Heaven : Partially

48. Santa claus : There is either no Santa or I've been naughty. I rather believe in the former

49. Angels : I've seen.



ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*

50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : no

51. Do you believe in God : Yes

Tag: Luojun, Alex, jensen, JunHan, YiFeng

No comments: