I'm truly thankful that I'm a magician.
Just came back from a show and at the same time a delightful trip from langkawi.
I informed by my boss, Samuel that it's a close-up show for an hour. Food and accomodation is free. Since I've nothing better to do at home, I agreed to perform.
What i didnt know was that it's a close-up show for Hewlett Packet, only 35 people from their circle of excellence. I knew food and accomodation is given, but I didnt expect anything fancy, and surprisingly it turned out to be an extravagant 5 star hotel room and hotel buffet for dinner and breakfast.
DAMN I LOVE MY JOB.
The crowd seemed to enjoy being entertained by a comical chinese guy with funny accent. I had fun. At the same time I've learnt a lot on misdirection and audience management from my pickpocketing mentor, Samuel.
God, what have I done to deserve all these?
hahahahahhahah...........
Will upload the pictures when I'm free. :D:D
I'm back in JB for driving license test.
Home, sweet home with awful lunch, broken desktop monitor and I'm forced to use an old laptop to online.
Mar 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment